Protecting your inventions and designs by drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent and design applications with Intellectual Property offices around the world.
We typically start by discussing your idea at length to properly understand your technology, your ambitions, and your business model(s). Taking this whole picture into account, we can then advise you on:
- the patentability of your invention, application or patent;
- drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications at the UK and European (EP) Patent Offices, and, via our Foreign Associates, at Patent Offices around the world;
- preparing/filing and prosecuting registered designs at UK design office;
- renewing registered IP rights (e.g. patents, registered designs);
- carrying out searches and drafting opinions on prior art, infringement, and validity etc.
Please contact us for a free initial consultation.
“We protect your ideas and provide the tools to seek optimum value from your Intellectual Property by providing timely, expert, cost-effective advice.”